An audit is the most comprehensive examination of your financial records, systems and statements and provides reasonable assurance that financial statements are fairly presented in accordance with GAAP. It is often required by investors, lenders, and governmental agencies.
If an audit is not required, a review of your financial statements, with considerably less scope than an audit, provides limited assurance. Inquiry and analytical procedures are performed. Reviews are prepared for entities that have bank loans or outside investors, but who don’t require audited statements.
A compilation provides no level of assurance that the financial statements are in accordance with GAAP. Inquiry and analytical procedures are not performed. Compilations are prepared for private businesses that do not need a high level of assurance.
Our services include:
- Agreed-upon-procedure reports
- ESG and corporate responsibility audits
- Financial statement compilations and reviews
- Forensic accounting procedures
- Audits and related reports
- Single audits and Yellow Book engagements
- Internal control reviews
- Process and workflow improvement engagements
- Fraud audits Internal audit assistance engagements